Thursday, March 15, 2007

My own first Personal Computer

All these days, i have been using my brother's notebook instate of my own. 2day, mum had brought me a second hand PC. But, a real big mistake, we 4got to take the cpu's plug. Soooooo, i still using my bro's com 2 online 2day. hihihi! Next time, i will try 2 use my own com 2 write on this blog.
2day, i ponteng from badminton practise coz 2day in the very "good" morning, i can't move my legs n hands. I feel like i was paralise tat time. Den, mum was toooooo afraid 2 let me go, n i was tooooo tired 2 go 4 the prcs. Sooooo, the best way is call the ponteng.
Den, my nai ma(care taker) is out going 2day, so i have 2 fing a place 2 fit me in.So mum tel Josephine tat i m coming 2 her house.Kesimpulannya, I spend the whole day at
Josephine's house. N i watch 8 episode one of the movies. Cool right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, when do you expect your Computer plug to arrive?