Sunday, August 12, 2007

Am I a bad leader?

Am I a bad leader? I have been asking 4 myself this question 4 lots of times. I duno wether tat i m stuitable for the post of the leader of camp? Yesterday, we have a small dicussion for the lesson we attend last week, we say all the things we feel at tat time. But, wat they say abt their feeling r better den me instead of me just saying a "no" or "i duno". Honestly, I felt nthg at tat time but i knew i need 2 say smthg by tat time.
I m thinking abt tat day. B-coz of me giving the wrong decission, See Yun have 2 bend up n down 2 make the circle done. Although this is just a game, but i have think a lot. Wat if at the camp i made the wrong decission den everyone get into trouble just b-coz of me?
2day, the meeting i act duno wat 2 say. I duno wat 2 say at the meeting, i can't think anythg. N i duno y? Can anybody tell me y? I have aldy make notes abt the meeting tat wat i need 2 say. But still useless!
M i stuitable 4 the leader post? M i a bad leader?

No comments: