Friday, August 24, 2007

I need someone 2 listen my feels

Make a lot of mistake 2day. SOS! I m so scare tat shi fu n everyone will angry me. It is horrible, terible n vegetable. I knew I should not be so stupid n dumm. Although I made a lot of mistake, but I learn a lot n I found out something. I knew tat I shouldn't make this kind of mistake but i duno why, i made it. I knew i must not simply say something while I m tired, but i duno why, it just pop it out from my mouth. I really made a big mistake 2day.
The things I found out is, while I meet something wrong or something is very bad, I have no one 2 talk. My feeling is very bad n worst then ever. I realies while small till now, when things came 2 me, I just have no one 2 talk 2. Kind of silly right? I realy need someone 2 talk with. Can I?

No comments: