Friday, November 9, 2007

DUN FORCE ME!


Y should I dance? Y must u push me to dance? I hate dance, n I hate the makeups thing put on my face! N how can tat dance teacher teach us the hip hop dance? Impossible! That guy learn all the classical dance, how can he know hip hop n street dance? Comensence lar!
I dun like to dance anymore! Y everyone though I like to show myself infront all the ppls, n making myself like a clown? Luckly shuenz say no need me to dance, orelse I duno wat will I do out f they keep on pushing me to dance! I will be mad, n I will disappeare that day!
I remember last year, those guys hold me on the chair to makeups on me! I remember tat! N I HATE them! Y must they froce me to do smthg I dun like. I hate lifes now!
No nemo dance! No makeups! ANTI! ANTI! HATE IT! NO! DUN FORCE ME AGIAN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.