Sunday, November 4, 2007

Dun say u understand me!

2day finish meeting with zhong tuan. But I first sat on the car, my mum makes me really mad! She say she knows me everything, but is like sucks! I know how to handle those things, I ask her dun worried for me, and yet she yell at me! I hate ppl say no good to fo guang n ai wo qing nian. I dun like it and yet she say it infront of me! She really dun understand me! Once, she say I like pink colour things, but the colour tat I like is black colour, then she say I say these word is wan to make her mad! I just have no word to say.
So dun say she understand me, she is not! Those who seen my blog pls remember she dun understand me since I grew older. I dun like her habits, who like 2 pretent. I have a lot to think about, n I wouldn't to get in to this problem! I hope she will control herself, n if she dun know me, but pls know one thing: I have a lot 2 think, dun give me any problem aldy, I m goin to burst like a volcano! Pls! One more thing, dun say u understand me, U are not!

No comments: