Thursday, January 18, 2007

2day is a very tired day! Got a lot of stuff 2 do but still sit here 2 write blog. These a days, i felt like i going 2 fall cos of tooooooo much activities. Haiz........ And of cos of my studies got to pay a lot of attention 2 get well result cos i m in the second front class. Lot of studies's presure comes over me. Somore, a good news is i can go back home 2 molo bcos of the holiday of sat.........
Wan 2 rest a lot but duno how? Cos still got activities running all over me! Act........ I can now just fall over n take a great big sleep n dun care abt anythg. But thinking of my responsibility, i just duno wat 2 do.
My life is just like cover with a lot of act n homework, m i still a little melon or just a busy person do the act without any reason.
Sad! Sad! Sad!...............

No comments: