Monday, January 1, 2007

Steamboooaaaatttttt

2day year2007 1st of jan, little melon's house had organise a steamboat party! About 20ppl of the da xue yuan family had come 2 little melon's house to celebrate new year. When they started 2 eat, they all r shock coz l.m's mum use a 'kuali' 2 b the boat 2 cook then, they watch 2 movies-"big mama'house"n"too fast too fiurius". Then they all had a big photo 2 had a memory. But................... since i can't get the photo yet so i mayb lately 2 post the photo on the blog. Actlly, 2day also my bad day, coz my new open blog which is littlemelon.blogspot had a little bit of problem so i had no choice but 2 change my blog add. So hope u all dun b so angry! hihihi! 2molo i had 2 go back 2 my hostel liao, uhuhuhuhuh~~~~ got 2 go back 2 the horrigible schl! Haiz.......... Can anybody help me??? I dun wan go back 2 schl a! It is a very bad feeling 2 go back.

No comments: