Sunday, January 7, 2007

A bad day at my schl day!

2day........... Bad day 4 me. As a vice president of one society n an adviser 4 another society, everthing bang 2day.
First of all, 2day i wake up lately at hostel, then i was in a great big trouble, coz i have 2 find a hundred of form 1 student 2 give them abt the new msg of our badminton scty. Then, i did't ate my breakfast then just keep on running to the classes of the form 1s. (But, i do brush mt teeth b4 i go to schl, cos i m not a dirty cat).
After using half an hour 4 giving the "right" in4mation, i was been told by my president tat i have been ging the wrong msg 2 the kids. OMG! Wat a shit day i have! Then i use another45 mins to give the "right" in4mation agian all by my self! Then after running 2 classes by classes, i m very exausted, then i was been told by the "dear" president again tat i was still give some shit in4mation 2 the kids. Walauwe! I have been a clown 4 the whole morning 4 running here n there 2 give a wrong in4mation. I was mad at the time! Then i just straight away "shoot" her. Then she yell at me n say:" wat a shit vice president u r! U did't respect me at all!" Then she ran away. Then she go with her fren 2 give the right in4mation agian 2 the kids.
Few moments later, me n the others need 2 find her urgently, then the other guys saw her, she told them tat she had been finding the kids ALL BY HERSELF!
Wat kind of president she is! I have been finding the kids 2 round by my ownself 4 the whole morning n i say nothing, yet she was been finding 4 abt half an hour then she yell to the guys tat she is very exausted, n saying me not helping her!
I was thinking, if i m a bad bad little melon like the old times, a punch will be given by me2 her s a birthday present to her!
Then i went 2 the exibition hall 2 do the exibit stuff with the junior middle guys. But she did't show herself off at the exibit. Then i have handle evrything all by my own.
Then, at the end of the first recess, i was been told tat my society teacher wanted 2 c me! When i reach the office, the teacher keep on scloding me 4 being not responsibility 2 this society n not being respect 2 the president, then i told her wat i did this morning. Guess wat! The "unbeing respected president" got hers! Hahaha! I wanted 2 laugh loudly by tat time. But as a good little melon, i did't do it. M i good? hihihi!

No comments: