Sunday, January 7, 2007

A ok day 4 little melon

2day actl is a ok day, cos wake up early early 2 go zhong xin 2 do some cleaning job. Wake up at 8am, then when i went downstair, i was shock! Cos the clock told me tat i wake up at 9am. Then i quickly rush 2 my bed room 2 check the time agian, well the clock is actl rosak. OMG! Wat the heck is this! Then i quickly take a bath then rush 2 zhong xin. But, b-4 i go, i went 2 buy the kipas screw. Then i can't find anythg cos 2 day is sunday, a good good day 2 rest. Went i arrive zhong xin, my first job is cleaning the c-ling. N I took a lots of dirts 4 my breakfast. Then, we go 2 the second floor 2 do the cleaning job. We clean the tandas, the floor, the kipas, the mirror n lots more. Then, while finish cleaning while i want 2 have my first meal of the day, mummy say she had arrive 2 sent me back 4 a bath. While finish bathing, quickly rush 2 zhong xin cos nearly late. Then we have a speech from the taiwan fo guang U n nan hua U. Then i came back home. Finally, mum took me to the restraunt ming tien 2 have my first meal of the day. Wau! Damn hungry by tat time. Then 2 nite need 2 go back 2 hostel by 10pm. Haiz.......... need 2 go back 2 the horrible place agian.

No comments: